Congratulations to Jack Phillip in winning the J&B Championship final, a cracking score of 43 points.
Good luck to everyone competing at the J&B Championship final today. Weather is looking good, as is the course!
Do you have an iPhone or Android smartphone? The free Hole19 GPS and scorecard app has been updated with Innerleithen course details.
Visit their website for more details http://hole19.com Their description of the app:
Completely free with no strings attached. Get Hole19 and experience golf like never before.
As you’re preparing to hit shots:
* See the routing of each hole, including doglegs and hazards
* Zoom in on the landing area
* Know the distance to any point on the course
* Track your score and stats,
* Check your digital scorecard for how you’ve played thus-far
After you finish playing:
* See your performance graphically in driving, greens, short game, putting, and overall scoring
* Share your round scorecard and highlights with your friends on social networks
* Refer to and learn from previous rounds on the Hole19 Clubhouse web platform
Following conclusion of the (rearranged) September Medal, congratulations our Super Medal Qualifiers (see full list at the end of this post).
A special mention also goes to Mike Veitch, although not through to the super medal, he recorded a Hole in One on the 5th during the September medal, his first. Mike is collecting drinks orders ;-)
Finally, a reminder that if you did not qualify, we are still running a stroke competition on the same day for you.
Qualifiers: Alan Dick, Alexander Graham, Allan McCarley, Andrew Cairns, Arthur Neil, Callum Stewart, David McCallum, David Todd, Fraser , lyth, Graham Brunton, Graham Lunn, Ian. Robertson, Jack Philip, Jim Pendreigh, Keith Dunn, Keith Norman, Keith R. Hay, Kevin Lean, Mark Craigmile, Mike McGovern, Paul McEwan, Peter Irvine, Raymond Caine, Rory Murray, Stefon Thomas, Terry Dewis, Tom Fraser