The Glendinning December Medal is ON tomorrow. The course is drying out with no further rain forecast. It is hoped that the majority if not all the main greens will be playable by morning. Book your tee time in BRS.
Update on course status. The course remains closed because of remnant snow and frozen conditions. With warmer weather expected we hope to open the course again tomorrow or Friday, and the medal competition to go ahead on Saturday. We will update as the picture becomes clearer.